Lowongan kerja PT ABB Sakti Industri, PT ABB Sakti Industri adalah pemimpin dalam teknologi listrik dan otomatisasi yang memungkinkan utilitas dan industri untuk meningkatkan kinerja sekaligus menurunkan dampak lingkungan. Kelompok perusahaan ABB beroperasi di sekitar 100 negara dan mempekerjakan lebih dari 135.000 orang.
ABB di Indonesia didirikan pada tahun 1986 dan karyawannya lebih dari 700 orang. Tujuan kami adalah untuk memberikan kesempatan yang sama dan untuk memastikan lingkungan pertumbuhan yang sehat dan berorientasi untuk seluruh karyawan di Indonesia. Perusahaan ABB beroperasi di sembilan lokasi di seluruh negeri. Sebagai bagian dari rencana perkembangan dan pertumbuhan perusahaan, ABB membuka lowongan kerja terbaru serta mencari orang-orang muda dan dinamis yang siap menerima tantangan untuk menjadi bagian dari tim kami, yang kami tempatkan pada posisi:
- Sales Engineer (Robotics) - Tangerang (Banten)
- Building up and maintaining business relationship with customers and end user under sales area responsibility
- Making sales visit plan to own customers, update the customer data base
- Find business opportunities and new prospects to expand market coverage area
- Developing and identify new business opportunities and prospects towards business strategy
- Achievement of the sales targets, revenue and margin that have been sent
- Preparing quotation and cost – pre calculations
- Following up delivery, invoicing, and payment from customers
- Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering (Robotics) / Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales related an electric equipment
- Having technical literacy on a robotic equipment
- Good approach, contacts and target oriented individual
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good written and spoken in English and computer literate
- Treasury Executive - Jakarta Raya
- Handle daily cash management (including bank a/c balance, FOREX (spot, forwards and swap), money market borrowing, fund transfer using Swift Alliance and deal inputs).
- Manage Cash in Bank and Cash in Hand report.
- Investigate bank reconciliation lapse and system issue.
- Responsible for the assurance of adequate liquidity to facilitate the company's operations.
- Preparing Bank Guarantee i.e. Letter of Credit, Bond, etc.
- Provide focused and specialized advisory services to markets in terms of money market conditions and net financing cost planning.
- Manage the liquidities and debts of each market to optimize usage of funds.
- Bachelor Degree majoring in Management / Accounting / Finance
- Having 3 - 5 years relevant working experience with good finance knowledge
- Sound knowledge of bank products and global financial markets
- Proficient in MS office product (Excel)
- A self-motivated person with strong analytical skills and ability to adapt in fast-pace environment
- Possess good working attitude, pleasant personality and comfortable to communicate with colleagues of all levels
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing
- Accounting & Finance Shared Service Manager - Jakarta Raya
Lead a functional work team in the General Accounting department of the Accounting Center to meet the needs of ABB’s core business partners. Motivate team members to work together to standardize and optimize, identify and drive efficient General Accounting processes to ABB’s vision of a world class Accounting Center
- 2 – 4 years of experience in accounting and/or controlling
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field, or related work experience
- Excellent knowledge of ABB Group Accounting Standards and local GAAP
- Experience with Internal Control over Financial Reporting and internal control procedures
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Ability to drive change
- Good analytical skills
- Demonstrated customer focus with the ability to build effective working relationships with all stakeholders
- Business Controller (Power Product Factory) - Tangerang (Banten)
Controlling & Analysis
- Jointly reviews and develops BU strategy with BU Managers to justify balance of costs, margin, volume and result targets
- Continuous analysis of business performance versus budget and forecast, and highlight/issue early warning of poor results
- Reviews and do profitability analysis to justify CAPEX (Capital Expenditure) and ensures corrective actions in case of deviations
- Cost analysis by monitoring and controlling costs and other related Sales, General and Admin expenses
- Responsible for monitoring headcount budgets and ensuring results or margin is not being deteriorated if it exceeds the budget.
- Responsible for verifying transaction booking ensuring correct booking.
- Support A/R collection ensuring A/R level and cash flow as per budget/target.
- Review and analyze transactions ensure correct accounting entries according to ARG
- Manage and optimize working capital – AR, WIP and AP, advance from customer
- Generates monthly financial reports in ABACUS for BU and Division
- Generates high quality division/BU reporting and business information for ABACUS, Country Performance report Global Footprint, Early Warning report and Entity level reporting
- Ensures risk review on commercial and financial terms are done before tendering
- Assurance and compliance in terms of SOX, internal control guidelines, review payments are according to Accounting Regulation Guideline/Ethics and financial statements are presented correctly
- Manages financial risks such as lowering foreign exchange exposure by means of hedging contract
- Supports implementation of Group initiatives (OsA – ERP, SOX). Support and Drive Small Group Activities for group initiatives program.
- University degree in finance or accountancy
- At least 5 years relevant experience in business controlling.
- At least 5 years experience in MNC manufacturing company.
- Strong experience in Cost Accounting.
- Strong financial and accounting background
- Able to work in teams, a strong, mature, independent and analytical individual
- Able to work under pressure and multitasking
Jika anda tertarik dengan info lowongan kerja ini, Silahkan kirimkan aplikasi dan CV Anda ke:
email : email@example.com
Semua data pribadi anda akan dirahasiakan.
Hanya kandidat terpilih yang akan dihubungi.
Untuk mengetahui lebih detail lowongan kerja ini silahkan Lihat disini
Anda juga dapat melihat lowongan kerja 2013 lainnya dalam blog ini.